Editor’s note: Today’s post is the latest in a series of introductions to the people behind RevPro, the world’s leading revenue recognition automation solution.
Sankar Vasudevan, Senior Implementation Specialist at Leeyo, is a key member of the team tasked with ensuring a smooth RevPro implementation for customers new to Leeyo. So proficient is Sankar at this role that many to most of his clients strive to seek out his guidance long after they’ve successfully transitioned to a live production system. It would probably come as a surprise for many to learn Sankar was a revenue industry newbie upon joining Leeyo four years ago. Today, he lives with his wife, daughter and son in Fremont, Ca., “learning new things everyday,” said Vasudevan.
- What are your duties at Leeyo?
Implementing RevPro at disparate client sites
- What did you do prior to joining the company?
I rose up through the ranks from developer to manager of a proprietary ERP package over 15 years – personal focus was everything but financials!
- How does your job help Leeyo reach its goals?
I add value to my implementation clients by providing best practice solutions that best fit their needs, thereby deriving their satisfaction with Leeyo.
- Would you please walk us through a typical workday for you?
Most mornings are for status update meetings, followed by some work with our internal product team. Local client visits are typical during the afternoons, with evenings focused on working with technical implementation team members.
- If you could say one thing to our customers and potential customers about what we do, what would that be?
Managing revenue – the way it should be.
- What are your hobbies outside work?
Movies, books – basically a laid-back guy.
- Let’s hear something about yourself people would find surprising.
Give me a cool glass of water and a good book – my day is made.
- What is your favorite part of your role here at Leeyo?
Client interactions – trying to decipher their different requirements and identify better and quicker alternatives to their processes.