While the new revenue recognition standard is an accounting driver for change, the impact of the standard extends across your company. Your company’s technology landscape (or application architecture) is a critical component of your overall assessment to ensure completeness of your eventual solution.
In this CPE course, you will gain an understanding of how to effectively transition from an accounting assessment to design and implementation of the standard. Regardless of where you are in your revenue recognition implementation project, you’ll take away insights to incorporate into existing or new systems to achieve successful compliance.
Leeyo’s flagship software package, RevPro, is fully compliant with the new guidance, and in this session,we will also give a high-level presentation and demo on how RevPro can fit the needs of companies who are looking to automate their revenue processes.
The course will cover:
· Essential deliverables from the accounting assessment
· Key design considerations
· Work activities involved in the design and implementation phases
PARTICIPATION IS COMPLIMENTARY AND THE SESSION OFFERS 1.5 CPE CREDITS
· This is a group-live basic level course. There is no prerequisite for this course and advanced preparation is not required.
· Upon completion of this session,participants will be eligible to receive 1.5 CPE credits in the Field of Study: Accounting